FashionClub - new! program
A monthly membership club for designers with Intermediate and Advanced Sewing experience. Work on FashionKit projects of your choice from the FK! library of patterns (see below). Monthly membership includes:
- Attend anytime during the 2 hour window on your scheduled day
- Drop in during other FC times up to a total of 4 hours per week - no scheduling required
- Access to our grommet press, snap machine and new FC embroidery station*
- Access to sewnow! Brother sewing machines and sergers
- Access to iPads loaded with FashionKit digital instructions
- Quarterly show and tell events to share your creations with the community
- 10% discount on all full price fabrics and notions in the sewnow! supply store
- Early access to new seasonal FashionKit patterns
- Exclusive access to purchase a "build-your-own" FashionKit box, selecting your 5 patterns from the complete FashionKit library (versus a pre-set seasonal box)
- See Class Schedule for current FashionClub Days and times and *Special Notes
*FC embroidery station is open to members trained in machine embroidery from a monthly workshop or private lesson.Prerequisite: FashionKit 201 skills and a high level of independence using digital instructions and the sewing and serger machines
Price: $125 per month + supplies 3 month special: $99 per month
To register for FashionClub, please register online or call (925) 283-7396.
Introducing: FashionKitFashionKit is released on a quarterly basis, once per season.
FK:Patterns - exclusive sewing patterns & access to FashionKit instructions, FC "members only" access to our build-your-own box of 5 patterns from our ever growing library.
FK:Supplies - sewnow! supply store is stocked with a beautiful selection of on-trend curated fabrics and notions, purchase a studio gift card and reload it as needed.
For full information about our FashionKit product, please explore fashionkit.co